Thursday, July 26, 2012

I had a dream.....

The other night I had a dream.
I was standing in the heat and sun while waiting.
I went to walk back inside and only needed one more step to reach the front door,
when I felt a drop of rain run down my head.  
I looked up and the rain fell.  I began to dance in the rain and shout with joy.

I thought for sure that was going to happen today, but it stopped after 12 drop!.

I wanted to have that memory again. The one where I can dance in the rain.
I remember when the girls where little and how much they loved going outside 
and dancing in the rain.  
I remember the laughter and screams as we stomped in the water puddles.
I also enjoyed coming in the house after the fun.
We would share that memory over a cup of hot chocolate.
I was so hoping that would happen again soon. 

Even though I was hoping for a thunder storm 
I am thankful for the moisture that we got.
And the chance to reminisce.

Even though it is hot and dry life is not all bad.  
 We got the news about our paper work being in Smolensk!
We have now entered the translation process.

I feel for the translation people.  I do know how many documents we sent!

We have also had some wonderful person or people that donated to 
our cause.  
I am so overwhelmed and beyond words for 
everyone that has and will continue to help us bring
our boy home!

Thank you Thank You... I do hope to have that same memory with 
him playing in the rain as I did with the girls when they 
where younger.  
I will hopefully have a good dream tonight.  
I hope that all of you will take some time and enjoy those memories
that have marked your heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment