Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CRY BABY

Yesterday I was a cry baby full of tears and frustration 
due to the lack of control that I do not have!

I had to face the disaster that my emotional train wreck caused.
I talked to the nice lady at the Dr. Office this morning 
and she got us a time with the Dr.
that meeting  made me a little late getting to summer school
 and one of my co-workers gave me grief, Thanks Lumber Jack Boy!:)
Any way back to the phone conversation with the nice lady at the clinic. 
I did applause for my tears and frustration that interrupted my
phone call on Friday.
With some yummy muffins  and many words of apologies
I got our last papers done!
So the end of the story so far is that I send out the paper work to Lincoln
for it to be appostilled.
I am sure that every one within a five mile radius heard my screams of joy!
I know that I also did my happy dance and it was not pretty,
however,
I felt good!
Now today I feel happy and hopeful and that is a great feeling.
I also came to the knowledge of this very important fact:
What good is control if you do not know where you are going? 
I will trust that all happens for a reason.
I know that reason is to help me learn a life lesson.
I am ready!
I think I am in the right place and state of mind.
Let's see what hurdles come tomorrow!
I do know that I will be able to handle it.

I do have a favor if any one of you have any ideas of fundraisers
please let me know!
Thanks for all your support, love and your listening ear.
Sometimes I just need to be human for while!

Have a great night and sleep well
may your day be full of smiles and memories that help
make you into a better person!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment