Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inter conflict yet one more time! Who is going to win?





First of all I would like to  Thank every body that has had anything to do 
with our adoption.  
I know you all have a job and you know what is best for what is needed!
You are trained and certified in your area, for that I say Thank you!

I however, was not happy when I got an email stating that we needed
to redo some documents.
I was not happy at all, I was a little mad & over whelmed with disappointment.
As tears of frustration ran down my face, I heard my words echo
"We are a good family,
We want to love this child
  and give him a home and a family".
"WHY is that so hard to understand?"
"Why is that so hard to do?"

Then my husband took my hand and said, it is better for us now then later.

I know he is right!  I would rather they find it  and we fix it before we travel.
 However, my heart was conflicted.
We know we are a good family and people that know us know that as well.
I know that we live in a world where people suspect and doubt.
I long for the days that our word was our oath.  
My dad was very firm on that moral.

"He would say Shell if you say your are going to do it
then you better make sure you hold to your word."

I remember living in an era where we could have said so and the word was gold.
I remember times when Dad went to the local grocery store and asked
if he could get some food and pay for it at the end of the month
when he got paid.
I remember him giving his word to the clerk and with a hand shake it was done!

I long for those days when the heart would have a little say in what the brain did.

I know that is probably naive  to think that sometimes the heart
would win and trust what is said.


I know that there are and always will be channels that need to be followed.
No matter how nice the channel is sometimes the ship does not like the journey!

After I get done with looking at my journey, it is nothing in comparison  
to a friend of mine right now.
She is my inspiration and focal point and has been this past week.
She was in a bad house fire and is in a burn center in Lincoln.
She is an amazing mom, wife and friend.
She did what she needed to safe her family many years ago.
She now is in critical condition.
 She has three little ones at home and a loving husband and sister here.
I know she is a fighter and is so worthy to beat this!
So if you believe with your heart in miracles say a prayer for Sara.


Let us yet for a few minutes today
 let our hearts lead the way. 

If your heart tells you to call someone do it!
If it tells you to help a stranger do it!
If it tells you to listen and assist do it!
let us at least for a short time live life with a touch of compassion.
I know that I will today, 
Who is with me?
So for right now there is no conflict
I will allow my heart to rule my thoughts and brain today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! So sorry about the paperwork, but don't let it get you down- you'll get your boy home and it will all be worth it! Praying for you guys as always :) oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! God has this Michelle... and may you feel His comfort and strength with you today!

    ReplyDelete