Saturday, July 21, 2012

tick tock tick tock

Wow where did this week go!
The girls went to camp and I have been busy with
painting, mowing, watering, cleaning
and waiting!

Our paper work was Fed Ex and is on it's way.
That makes me smile and gives my tummy lots of butterflies.
I am so thrilled and so very excited to be hopefully traveling soon!
I can not  wait to see our boy and where he lives.
A wonderful place to see.
The beautiful scenery and amazing culture.
 Plus those amazing people that live there!

This little gorgeous boy lives there.

We had a great time this weekend with a friend's son.  
His name is Toby hi also has Downs he came from the Ukraine about a year ago.
This little boy has made me miss and want my little boy that much more!
I am now going to post my Kersten's favorite song right now.

It is an amazing song and it speaks volume
this is the way we are feeling right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment