Saturday, December 1, 2012

THOUGHTS AND THINKING!

I have thought about our boy and his homeland.

 
I thought about the time we spent there.
I have thought about all the people I got to interact with.
 I thought about the smile on the director's face as he greeted us everyday!

I thought about the how each child had a smile
and was happy about doing their job for the day.


I thought about the landscape of country.
 

I even thought about how I felt the first time I got to see
our boy in person.
I remember how he smiled and walked.
I thought about how Paul won yet again another bet.
We had a bet on who he would go to first.
I know it is a shock but he went to Paul first and here is the proof.
I was the person running the camera! haha
After my mind had it's fill of thoughts, it turned to thinking.
I was thinking how truly blessed I am.
I thinking how awesome it has been so far.
This wonderful journey!
How I was so blessed to be able to meet all the kids that live
at this institution.
WE are so very lucky to be able to get him.
We where both blessed by the kind words, genuine  smiles and sweet simply innocence.
I was thinking about all these children.
I was thinking how it would be amazing if people would
open their hearts and life's to these lovable children.
I was thinking that every child deserves to know
how it feels to get tucked in at night.
Every child deserves to have that comfort of mommy and daddy!
Every child deserves to be cuddled when sick.
I was thinking how awesome that would be if more children got to
go home and life the happy ending we
sometimes take for granted.

I was thinking about this whole journey 
and  how it has nothing to do with me,
but everything about Him
and the lessons that I have learned thus far!

I have learned the lesson of being an advocate for my son.
he deserves to be held and talked to every day
by his momma and pappa and his sisters!

I dislike asking for help.
It causes me some mental anguish and dents my pride!
However, while we are waiting for our court date we are working
so very hard.
WE are finishing up classes, putting the final touches on the house,
and  fundraising like mad.

I know that not every one has the same part of this journey.
It is like a team.
There is defensive players, offensive players, quarter back
and finally the coaches.
Every one has a different role!
WE need all of them to work together to get the job done.
That is where you come in!
If you feel so lead please do what you can to help
give him the happy ending that all children
deserve.


I know you will help us to write a happy ending for our boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment