Friday, December 28, 2012

Who is ready for a roller coaster ride!

What a crazy ride this has been lately.
I have to be honest with you.
I have really felt terrible these past few days.
The thought of not being able to ever see my boy again.
The thought of him spending the rest of his life in the orphanage.
Then he will have to be transferred to an adult mental facility when he is 23.

He will never be able to be tucked in at night.
He will not be able to go to the swimming pool with the girls to enjoy the sunshine!
He will never be able to help plant flowers in the yard.
 He will never get to laugh at his sisters silly faces.
He will never be able to sit on my lap and let me whisper in his ears!
He will not get the chance to hear the words
I LOVE YOU!

There has been so many minutes of the day where I screamed!
"How unfair this is!"  
Why is it that the innocent always suffer.
Why can't WE have the happy ending!
Why?

After the the screaming fit I burst into
tears and an ache that involves my whole being.
How can this happen?
We followed all the rules and the demands that where placed.
Still..... still!!!!

Yes I am upset.
Yes I am mad
Yes I am sad
Yes I am frustrated!
Yes I am human. 
 I have feelings
 and those feelings are normal!
I do know that it does not matter what law is passed.
That will not stop us from fighting for him.
Nothing will stop us from loving him.
Nothing will be able to make us forget him!
If need be we will wait!

I also know that I can not say this by myself! 
I am so very thankful that I have God.
.
 Every child deserves a loving family.
Every child just not a normal  one needs to have 
a place of comfort
a place of their own
a place called home!
Please people listen to your heart 
and
 think about how you would feel
if you where rejected.
Think how you would feel 
when you looked in the face of love.
Even Today 
we got a phone call that rang with 
a sweet sound of love!
We are the receipt ant of a grant!
This is given to us by a great group of people
who believe in the life saving action of adoption!

Thank you to all the people who listen to the call!
Thank you to the people who get it!
They see the power that love has and they are not afraid to use it!

So all of those families who dare to love a child, 
an Innocent  child,
Hold fast help is on the way!



We know who is in control of this and he loves our babies even more!

.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment