Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I miss my boy!

It has been a wonderful, exhausting, frustration, joyfully
eye-opening and over all learning experience, this journey we are on!
It has made me see what I need to be Thankful for.
It has also taught me not to judge to quickly anything that is different from me.

I have seen with my eyes the lovely children who smile even when.
I have seen the care that the workers have for the kids.
I have seen the innocence of a cute little Blondie headed 
boy as he rested his head in my hands.
I have seen the excitement of nursery rhythms 
that flooded out the mouth of a sweet boy.

I could sense that these children wanted to spend time with us.
I  could see the smiles and the wonderment of who we where crossing
their beautiful eyes!
Then I saw my boy enter in through the door and all I wanted to do
was to jump up and grab him.
I want you to know that took all my strength not to attach him with kisses.
I watched him walk in the room.
My stomach flipped while my eyes filled with tears.
My heart was ready to explode with love. 
I remember this feeling when I saw both my pretty daughters.
Hd looked around the room and he saw Paul.
That was it He went right to him and sat on his lap.
He then grabbed his hands and latched on to his thumbs.
He sat there and enjoyed that time.



I do know that the first day was a blur due to the time difference.
 there was a few hours  a head of  Nebraska.
I do remember the feeling of shock and amazement
when we found out that we where the first to 
ever adopt from this current place.  
Not just first from America but first ever in the history 
of this place.  He will be the first

  

No comments:

Post a Comment