Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas is coming!

My favorite holiday has always been and will always be 
Christmas!

I love to hear Christmas music playing.  
I love the smell of sugar cookies baking.
I love the bright colors of the lights!
I love the joy of the season,
I love  the innonce of children.
I love that they still believe.
They believe 
in 
Santa Claus.
They believe in the happiness of giving.
They believe in miracles.
They believe in the love that forgives.
They believe in the peace that calms one's 
body, mind and soul!

I am so thrilled and blessed to be surrounded by these angels.
I love looking in their eyes when talking about Christmas.
I love to see the excitement of the magic of the season.


I miss that time of life.  
I wish I could be a child for a longer time.
I wish I could enjoy the belief of good.
I wish it was still easy not to doubt.

These are the lessons that I have learned over the past 15 years of teaching.
I am blessed to have a job that I love.
I am for ever in debt to my children.
The teacher of lives most valuable lessons.

Thank you my kiddos.
Thank you for the love, peace, mercy
and faith you instill in my soul.
Thank you to my wonderful son.
You make it easier to believe in miracles and unconditional love.
 You display the true meaning of the season.  
You are the living examples of God's love.
 I love the way He loves us and teaches us!


I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope that you will be safe until 
we can get you home.
I   want you to know that we love you and are so very blessed 
to have you in our lives.
I am heart broken you will not be with us on Christmas.
My eyes fill up with tears as I think about how much I miss you.
Then I remember the miracle of Christmas and the joy that we 
will have when you come home.



No comments:

Post a Comment