Friday, December 21, 2012

Jesus loves the little children; We should too!

Why is it always the innocent who have to pay the price
for someone Else's free will.

Why is the world so busy with hurting, killing or destroying 
any joy and laughter.

Why do we as adults think we know best?
Why do we allow our tented vision and warped mind
project our consequences unto the most vulnerable people.

These past few weeks have really brought 
me to my knees.
I have cried tears of sadness, 
I have cried tears of loss
I have cried tears of anger
I have also cried tears of helplessness!
There as been a great deal of confusion and heartache.

The children are always the ones that have to suffer.
With the many tragedies that have taken place lately 
compounded by the recent events. 

Because of words and heated tempers the Innocent 
children might have to suffer.  













No comments:

Post a Comment