Saturday, November 3, 2012

We have 16 hours left!

It will be a great day on Sunday November 4th!
It will be the day that we
start our journey.  
I am full of many different emotions at the current time.

Excited, nervous, longing, most of all happiness!
We get to touch, love in person and speak with our boy.

I know that some people will never understand how I feel about this little boy.
Some will never see the sparkle in his eyes.
Some will never get the depth of concern for him that we do.
I know that his mom and dad gave him up and I am sure that was out of love!
I also know that he was born to be my sweet brown eyed boy. 

I am aware that many people do not view these little angels the way I do!  
I know that when we go and meet our son  there will
be things that I do not want to see.
I know that I will see things that will cause a change in me.
I know that I will not be able to change all that I want,
 However, I will be able to do what I am suppose to!

I know who I am , I also know where my strength and love come from!

I just pray that I will be able to change who needs it.
Love the ones that don't deserve it.
Show mercy to the blinded 
and 
always make sure I speak with good purpose.















 We are coming to see you and to speak
wonderful things in your life.
We have  sooo much love
kisses, hugs and encouragement for you!
All of them from your
sisters, aunties, uncles, grandparents.

My good friend Mary Louise told me this
It is be ok in the end
 and
if it is not
 it is not the end Yet!













No comments:

Post a Comment