Sunday, August 12, 2012

The innocent needs to be uplifted! Will you help?

It was a crazy week this past week!
My body is feeling the affects of that.
I have a bad headache and I think that every muscle in my body is tight!

It is my own fault and I know that.  
We got an email stating that our boy was not doing so well.
He is not speaking to others.
He is feeding himself but very badly.
He can walk but not well.
He is still in diapers.  
I was and still am upset not with what he can not do
but that he still doesn't know that we are coming yet.
I can not image how lonely, unloved and worthless he is feeling right now!

I personally hate that feeling and I do not like it when the
innocent children have to feel it!
I want him to know that he is loved
 and we can handle him
 and all his  strengths and weaknesses!
He is ours, He is a Mosley
We still want him.....

We as a family know what we can handle and what we can not.
We know in our heart that he is our boy!

We are waiting on two pieces of paper work to get sent off.
That is one thing that we have learned is that
one is NEVER as for patience because you will get it.  
All of this waiting has increase my patience. 

So while we are waiting and still waiting and still waiting
we are asking for prayers for our boy!
I want him to know that he is loved and that we are working so hard to get to him!


 So if you could find it in your heart please say a prayer for him.
I want this smile to be on his face when I see him.  

On a happy note we have had so many people that have blessed us.
THANK you to all who have helped us with money, prayers,
encouraging words, smiles and a listening ear.
I know that God will bless you for obeying and showing compassion 
to the least of these.  

THANK YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment