Sunday, September 2, 2012

WAIT did some one say Wait!??????

  I remember hearing my momma saying this comment.
"Weight is what broke the wagon!"

I was confused about the wait/weight. 
I do know what she meant now.  
It is the the wait that is truly breaking us!
The wait seems to never end!
It may cause some anxiety and the wait does cause
some extra weight on my heart and mind.
I hate that feeling of being heavy and working extra  hard
 to do the normal day activities.
 I have jokingly expressed that I will not be praying for patience
any more due to his promise of giving it to me.
I have learned to be careful what I ask for!

We are still waiting to hear when we get to travel for the first time.
 We are also still waiting to hear how our boy is doing?




I also know it is unfair and wrong to judge all men by 
another man's mistakes.  
So we will have to wait  for words, wait for a visit.
Just wait!

We will wait to see what happens in next chapter of our Mission Possible.
Even if the wait is long and sometimes painful  we will not give up
we will do what is requested!

 We will make this mission that seems impossible 
very, very possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment