Sunday, June 17, 2012

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

I should know and expect
people to make stabs at my comments 
and my journey.
I have spent the last five or so months
thinking about
about one unique blog follower.
Wondering and pondering why this person says
the things he/she says?!
You have said things that may be true.
The question that still plagues my thoughts is:
What happened to this person to make him/her 
hate adoption so?
I know that I will never know.
I do know that this event is still having consequences 
this very day, on your live. 
I want you to know that 
I am sorry for your pain and that it still haunts you! 
There will be good and bad things 
that happen on this earth.
All of it does and will have an affect on who we are.
We can choose to view it all 
through two different glasses.
Therefore, I am so sorry for the pain that you 
feel when you hear the joys of 
adoption, 
however
I and my family are 100%
sure that our boy is just that our BOY.
No matter who he is WE KNOW HE IS OURS!
Even though he has been transferred.
That will not stop our hearts from finding him
and bringing him home.

I pray that one day you will be able to receive 
the love that is uncommon to this world
the forgiveness that is unexplainable.
I really do pray that your burden will be lightened!
 I know who I am and I know 
that I can not in myself
do all that I want!
I do know from whom I get my strength!
I know that it is only my self
asking God to help me to see what he sees.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just found your blog and am so excited to be able to follow your journey! I have been praying for Artem and now also will be praying for you. I saw Artem listed as child of the month the first time I ever visited RR's site...and totally fell in love! God used him to alert me to the orphan crisis, and since then I have become a prayer warrior and advocate for these sweet kids who do desperately need families. It is my passion!!
    So, I wanted to tell you that to assure you that Artem is already touching so many lives...and I can't begin to imagine the lives he will bless once home! God bless you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete