Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SMILE:)

Today was a good day.
Even though it was hot, WINDY, middle of the week,
it is still a good day.
Even though I hurt and am so very tired,
it is still a good day.
IT IS A GOOD DAY!!!
 
I got to hug some cute kids and have them love on me. 
I also got to see the sunshine reflect off 
the water of the sprinkler.  

I  got to hear the birds chirp!
I also got to spend another moment with 
my friends and family that I love so very much.  
I also got the chance to enjoy the 
simple things of life.

I have enjoyed seeing children smile
and laugh.
If I every forget to take time to slow down 
and listen, smile and laugh, 
it will be a very SAD
I know that God will put people in my life
to show me the way life needs to be.  
Hey if you have not lately check out Artem's smile.
It takes me one second to smile when I see his picture.
Thanks to my kids, and to my God
and to my friends and family.  
Thank you for smiling at me and helping me to remember 
that life is simple and should be enjoyed. 

This song helps me to smile and dance
even when life is full of stress, deadlines
and tests I can still smile and dance!
Please dance with me!

I do know one thing  for sure 
this life is so very short, so enjoy every moment that you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment