Thursday, May 31, 2012

Family...........

Family.....
I have a family full of characters.
I have a full range of characters.
They all have their own skills and abilities.  
I do smile and laugh often while thinking about different family members.  
People have often gave me a puzzled look when they hear me.
Like the other day while it was storming
I recalled a time when my Kelsee was 7 years old.
She was so very frightened with any and all storms.
She would start pacing the floor and crying.
The other day when the lighting and thunder was rolling
she screamed and it made me laugh with great memories.
I love you my Kelsee Belsee you are truly 
a blessing and a refuge of laughter in this world!  
Thank you baby.  

I also remembered many times when 
my Kersten asked to play "shark"
That is when we jump on the bed and pretend
that there are sharks surrounding the bed.  
We had many laughs.  
Even though you are now 16
 I still see that innocent little girl
that loves
to talk, talk, talk and talk.  
Wait you still are!!
I love you sis.

I also enjoy my other family members.
I have some that make me laugh.
Some that make me think.
Some that make me mad.
Some that make me spit.
Some that make me cover my ears 
and sing
 "Mary had a little lamb".
Some make me shake my head.
Some make me to look through different eyes
to see the truth.
Even though I have many different members in my family, 
I love them and even though
 some of us are blood related
 and some of us
or forced to be related, ha tee hee
I still would choose them.
I believe that we are much stronger and unstoppable as a family.
I believe that our hearts can and will love another family member.
I want Artem to know that we choose and want him.
We all do!
You sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles
cousins and soon to be friends.
We all want to be apart of your life.

This day remember all your kin and enjoy 
the fact that there are many members but one family.
I know that I have enjoyed and learned from them.

I also know that with all the support and love 
from my family  we can see miracles.
We can also change this world for the better.  

Go Team Family! 
  I love you every one of you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment