Monday, May 14, 2012

Burning the midnight oil.

Dear friends we had to redo our blog. 
 Our  email was compromised so here we go again!.
  There is not enough hours in the day for us to achieve our goal  as quickly as we would like. 
  One thing that I do  remember when dealing with our  government
 is the motto "Hurry up and wait".
  Therefore we will hurry up and wait.  
 Someday we feel like we are performing in the circus .  
"Here is the marvelous Mosley's with their amazing jumping ability."
  Able to jump through multiple hoops in a single bound!.
  Oh boy do they have us trained. 

I do feel like a freak side show some days.  
I also have just now felt that overwhelming feeling 
that engulfs you and makes it hard to breath as well as
get anything done.  
I can now honestly see how some people get overwhlemed 
and do nothing at all.  
So when I am over whelmed I dance!

Yes dance.  I turn on some music and jam with my girls
or just dance with Paul or Kallie and the music in my head.
Some people have just learned to deal with my
random dancing with minimal laughter. 
To you I say Thanks.  

I am so upset that we had to start this all over again. 
 But I will 
 
I love you Artem and know that we are working ever so hard to get you home.
Have a great day my little man!