Friday, October 12, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Update!

We are leaving  on Nov. 4th.
There is a great deal of emotions that come with this journey.
Fear, doubt, excitement, happiness,  all of these have hit me at one point or another.
There has been moments that I have experience all of these in the same hour.
I do know that I am so very blessed.  
I have had several encouraging notes and words this week.  
We received a nice Thank you and some money to help pay for our trip.
Because of all the emotions that have pledged me thus far
I was accused of being pregnant!
Well sort of, I thought!

I do not have to have the physical labor pain, But I have had some labor!
Labor of my time and how that taxes my emotions. 
Labor of doubt and fears that invade my thoughts.
A labor of love that will be with in reach soon.
How we as a family have longed for this time to come and now it has.
I know that I am not the only one who is feelings that have overwhelmed my being!
My girls are so very thrilled and nervous at the up coming trip.

I can finally go over and see those innocent angels  who have touched my heart.
I can finally see and touch and speak life to their hearts.
I can finally see my boy and hug him.
I can finally tell him that he is so amazing and such a gift.
I may not be physically pregnant I feel like I am.
I cry at the silly commericals while craving chocolate.  
WAIT I did that before I was pregnant!.. ha
Paul has reminded me that we only have 23 days left.  

What to do what to do!
Too many things to do!
I will try to remind myself what I tell my kids..
Smell my flowers and blow out my candles!
Three deep breaths and relax!

Before I wrap up my thoughts I wanted to say
Thank you to all who have helped us so far.
I know that I do  not deserve all the I receive and for that I am so Thankful!

This is the song that has been playing over and over in my head this week.
I hope that you can and will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment